Monday, November 7, 2011

Nicole R.'s Experience at Athletico

The past two days I have been working at Athletico and I absolutely love it. I have seen a lot of knee replacements and lower back pain but each person gets their own exercises and routines so it is never the same. I was talking to someone that works there and he said that he mainly works with baseball/softball players and does videos to help correct their throws when playing. I play softball and want to still be involved so being able to specialize in a sport or sports in general was something that really appealed to me and made me want to be involved in physical therapy even more. I love Athletico, the setting and people that work there, and I have trouble seeing myself anywhere else because I feel so comfortable there and find it so interesting and fun.